• Mon - Sat 9.00 - 5.00. Sunday CLOSED
  • +92 (51) 4101823

Study in UK

Sajco Education specialises in selecting the right UK university for international students. We review academic backgrounds and career goals and provide you with a list of recommended universities. Your personal statement is then edited, ensuring you succeed in receiving an offer.

We are a trusted UK university partner, specialising in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and PhD applications. Don't apply alone, arrange your free consultation today.

Benefits of studying in the UK

The UK is a welcoming, diverse and popular destination for international students. Coming to a university or college here will give you world class teaching and help you develop great skills for success in the global workforce.

An interesting Place to Live

The UK is full of different cultures, historical landmarks and amazing events to keep you entertained.

Education in UK

High Quality Education

UK education is recognised by employers, universities and governments worldwide.

Selecting your level of Education for UK

Qualifications in England, Wales and Northern Ireland are grouped into levels, starting from entry level to level 8. Sajco Education have experience of comparing different qualification from different countries , which helps us selecting your right level according to UK Education system.

UK universities and colleges offer thousands of excellent courses, leading to qualifications that are respected by employers and academics worldwide. When you think of UK higher education qualifications, you might think of bachelor’s and master’s degrees, MBAs and PhDs. There are, however, many other types. At undergraduate level the main qualifications offered are:

Academic Year

In the UK, the standard academic year starts in September or October and runs until June or July. Some courses are more flexible, however, and offer a range of start dates.

Average Tuition Fees

Tuition fees vary depending on the type of course (arts or science; undergraduate or postgraduate) and the duration of the course. An indication of the average international students fees are listed below.

Cost of living

Living costs include accommodation, food and personal expenses, in addition to the full course fees, the average monthly living costs needed (depending on where you are studying) are:

Monthly Costs: Lower range Monthly Costs: Upper range
Rent 360 700
Food 140 250
Gas/electricity* 40 80
Internet 20 60
Mobile phone 10 50
Laundry/toiletries 10 40
Printing, stationery, photocopying, text books 25 50
Total per month 605 1,230

Inner / Outer London

Working as a Student

If you are enrolled in a university, you can work for up to 20 hours a week, and full time in the holidays. You can also undertake work placement if it is a course requirement, providing the work component comprises no more than 50% of the total course.

Admission Requirement

If you are thinking of Studying in UK

Sajco Education Consultants are here to help you find a course right course for your career needs. We make sure sure to check the entry requirements for your country. Each course and university will have different entry requirements. You can register with us to save your favourite courses and wait for your free consultation callback..

Required Documents

Additional Documents for PhD/Research Studies

Personal Statement Requirement

The personal statement is your opportunity to display why you would be such a good student for the university to accept. It should include:

Reference Letters Requirement

References are usually written by someone who knows you academically or professionally. Most references will talk about you from a teacher’s or supervisor’s perspective: the way in which you interact with other students and your performance in classes and seminars. Your reference does not have to be academic, but if you’re studying or have recently completed school or college, an academic reference is expected. Choosing the right referee is crucial for your application to university. Things to consider:

If Student Already in the UK

Following documents of colour scan required for in country applicants.

If you are visiting us for your Free Consultation, use above checklist to ensure you bring along all your documents so we can make the most of your appointment.

How to Apply visa

If you are making an application Study in UK

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

You can apply if

CAS Letter

Your education provider will send you a reference number called a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) once they’ve offered you a place on a course. You’ll need to enter this on your visa application.

You must apply for your visa no more than 6 months after you receive the CAS.

Maintenance Funds

You will need enough money to pay for your course fees and your living costs while you are in the UK. The Home Office refers to this as the maintenance (funds) requirements.

Maintenance must be in the form of cash funds. You cannot use evidence of other types of finances, such as shares, bonds or a pension fund. You also cannot use an overdraft facility.

The amount of money that you need to have for your maintenance will depend on:

  1. How long your courses lasts AND
  2. Where you will be studying in the UK

Course Fees

You must have enough money to pay for the course fees for the first year of your course, or the entire course if it is less than one year long. Your CAS will state the fees that you will be required to pay for the first year of your course, or the entire course if it is less than one year long. The Home Office will use the details in your CAS to confirm how much money you need for your course fees.

If you do not need to pay any course fees to your Tier 4 sponsor, your CAS will state that there are no fees due. For example, if you are applying to come to the UK as part of a ‘study abroad’ programme, and you have paid all of your course fees to your home institution, this will be confirmed in your CAS.

Financial requirements for Dependants

As part of the visa application dependants must have sufficient funds to cover living costs in the UK. This is 680 for each month the visa will be valid, up to a maximum of 9 months. This is a total of 6,120 per dependant if the visa will be granted for 9 months or more (9 x 680).

Required documents for Student Visa Application

Visa application Fees

How long it can take

How Sajco Education Can help you